Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Let there be blog

I have been known to frequent the Internet every so often. Upon a recent trip to the Webs, I discovered a fascinating new concept you may or may not have heard of..."blogging." Sounds bizarre, doesn't it? What it could it possibly be? Are the kids doing it? Is it communicable?

Well, let me be the first to tell you a little bit about this "blogging." I can now go on the Internet and posts my thoughts about anything I want. And best of all, once it's posted, YOU can read it. Wild, huh?

So please enjoy my "blog." I'll be posting my thoughts about Carolina football, an occasional poll, a movie review here and there, and even pictures of naked women. Yes...thanks to me, you can now see pictures of naked women on the Internet!

And remember, no matter how big this "blogging" fad gets...you heard it HERE first.

No comments: